Pabian Law’s seasonal business practice area represents companies headquartered coast to coast in diverse fields such as hospitality, private clubs, resorts, ski mountains, dining, youth and professional sports, construction, machinery, manufacturing, and other industries. We focus on guiding our clients through all immigration aspects of the seasonal business, from defining the period of seasonality through the consulate and embassy process and providing real-world, practical advice at all stages of the process.
Regardless of your organization’s experience with the visa and immigration process, Pabian Law will not only recommend the best visa and immigration options available, but will also be there at every stage to ensure that the visa and immigration process is as seamless and stress-free as possible for the company, the employee, and the employee’s family members.
Pabian Law is a proud sponsor and/or member of the New England Club Managers Association (NECMA), National Club Association (NCA), Florida Club Managers Association of America (FLCMAA), National Ski Areas Association (NSAA), and Hospitality Finance and Technology Professionals (HFTP).
We have been recognized as one of the preeminent immigration practices focusing on seasonal businesses in North America for our hard-work, client dedication, and our fast and efficient results. Keith Pabian regularly speaks at national and regional conferences.
- Seasonal visas
- Visas for executives, managers, and year-round staff
- Visas for jobs unique to the private club, resort, and hospitality industries (ex. cooks, concierge)
- United States Lawful Permanent Residency (Green Cards)
- Naturalization applications
- Visas for spouses, children, and significant others
- Liaison with government agencies, consulates/embassies, and congressional offices
- Consultative services