Framingham, MA 01701
Are you looking to break into the corporate or legal world and have a better quality of life with weekends, nights, and holidays off? Do you have a background in hospitality services or retail? Do you have experience managing people? This is the job for you!
We are looking for candidates with experience managing people and great attention to detail. You do not need any legal experience – we will train you!
Pabian Law’s Hospitality Immigration Practice Area has expanded rapidly, assisting organizations throughout the United States in the hospitality industry on H-2B seasonal visas. We are seeking a person to assist in managing this practice area. The job duties include:
- Manage a team of 4-8 Paralegals
- Coordinate with attorneys, Practice Area Managers, other immigration paralegals, and the Operations team to ensure that work is completed prior to deadlines assigned by the manager;
- Supervise the preparation of cover letters, seasonality arguments, and other documentation for H-2B seasonal visa petitions;
- Closely monitor all internal and external deadlines within the practice area;
- Assist Practice Area Manager in managing the work flow and work product of Paralegals and Junior Paralegals as well as reviewing work product and providing edits and feedback to the Paralegals and Junior Paralegals;
- Act as a liaison between the practice area and the Operations team, communicating with the team members with regards to work flow;
- Review supporting documents provided by clients and ensure that they contain the required information, make edits where necessary;
- Correspond with clients regarding case status and non-legal questions involving their cases (ex: what additional documents are needed/case status/etc.);
- Maintain an overall knowledge of Pabian Law’s protocols, best practices, and types of clients/cases; and
- Identify and suggest process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any field) is required
- Two (2) years of experience managing people in any field is a must!
Please email a cover letter, resume, a copy of your transcripts, and a writing sample to Ms. Carly Williams at carly@pabianlaw .com.
More details about Pabian Law
Pabian Law was launched in 2013 with a clear goal: provide outstanding immigration legal services to companies and organizations across the United States through a responsive, friendly, and clear and understandable model. Today, we have grown to represent clients with operations in all 50 states who rely on our team to secure visas and immigration benefits for their cherished foreign national staff.
Our nationally-renowned Hospitality Seasonal H-2B Visa Practice Area is our fastest growing practice area. Pabian Law is considered by many around the United States to be the leading practice focusing on this type of law. We daily work with high-end resorts, hotels, private clubs, and ski areas to provide solutions for their seasonal staffing struggles.
Pabian Law is now looking to take on a new and exciting challenge: growth! What started as a 4-person law firm will soon be 35+ team members all committed to delivering on the same goals that we had at the outset. Are you ready to grow with us?
For more information please contact Ms. Carly Williams, Human Resources Manager.