Framingham, MA 01701
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please email a cover letter, resume, a copy of your transcripts, and a writing sample to our Human Resources Manager, Lindsey Stasiowski at lindsey.stasiowski@pabianlaw .com.
Are you looking to break into the corporate or legal world and have a better quality of life with weekends, nights, and holidays off? Do you have a background in hospitality services or retail? This is the job for you!
We are looking for candidates with excellent task management and great attention to detail. You do not need any legal experience – we will train you!
Pabian Law’s Hospitality Immigration Practice Area has expanded rapidly, assisting organizations throughout the United States in the hospitality industry on H-2B seasonal visas. We are seeking a Case Manager for this practice area. The job duties include:
- Efficiently monitor and move cases forward daily to ensure all required deadlines are met;
- Proactively identifies, communicates, and proposes solutions to issues with cases;
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency;
- Conducts client calls to ensure goals and needs are being met;
- Reviews emails to clients;
- Assists with document and petition preparation and review;
- Maintains an overall knowledge of Pabian Law’s protocols, best practices, and types of clients/cases;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Contributes to maintaining positive office morale; and
- Acts as an ambassador for the mission, values, and standards of behavior of the firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any field) is required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates professional conduct and presence, exercising tact, diplomacy and discretion in sensitive matters
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to demonstrate support for and to help others successfully manage organizational change
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
More details about Pabian Law
Pabian Law was launched in 2013 with a clear goal: provide outstanding immigration legal services to companies and organizations across the United States through a responsive, friendly, and clear and understandable model. Today, we have grown to represent clients with operations in all 50 states who rely on our team to secure visas and immigration benefits for their cherished foreign national staff.
Our nationally-renowned Hospitality Seasonal H-2B Visa Practice Area is our fastest growing practice area. Pabian Law is considered by many around the United States to be the leading practice focusing on this type of law. We daily work with high-end resorts, hotels, private clubs, and ski areas to provide solutions for their seasonal staffing struggles.
For more information please contact Lindsey Stasiowski, our Human Resources Manager