Framingham, MA 01701
Salary: $44.00 to $53.00 /hour
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Carly Williams, Director of Operations, at carly@pabianlaw. com.
Pabian Law’s Corporate Immigration Practice Area has expanded rapidly, assisting organizations throughout the United States on applying for visa and immigration benefits for their foreign national employees. We are seeking an attorney to join our nationally-renowned team.
- Manage a team of 5-8 Paralegals and Operations staff
- Coordinate with attorneys, Practice Area Managers, other immigration paralegals, and the Operations team to ensure that work is completed prior to deadlines assigned by the manager;
- Supervise the preparation of cover letters, legal arguments, and other documentation for visa and green card petitions;
- Closely monitor all internal and external deadlines within the practice area;
- Assist Practice Area Manager in managing the work flow and work product of Paralegals and Junior Paralegals as well as reviewing work product and providing edits and feedback to the Paralegals and Junior Paralegals;
- Act as a liaison between the practice area and the Operations team, communicating with the team members with regards to work flow;
- Review supporting documents provided by clients and ensure that they contain the required information, make edits where necessary;
- Correspond with clients regarding case status and non-legal questions involving their cases (ex: what additional documents are needed/case status/etc.);
- Maintain an overall knowledge of Pabian Law’s protocols, best practices, and types of clients/cases; and
- Identify and suggest process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Juris Doctor degree from accredited U.S. law school and bar admission required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in both undergraduate and graduate studies
- Three (3) years of relevant corporate immigration experience is a must!
Pabian Law was launched in 2013 with a clear goal: provide outstanding immigration legal services to companies and organizations across the United States through a responsive, friendly, and clear and understandable model. Today, we have grown to represent clients with operations in all 50 states who rely on our team to secure visas and immigration benefits for their cherished foreign national staff.
Pabian Law’s corporate immigration practice has expanded rapidly, assisting leading edge companies and organizations sponsor foreign nationals in emerging fields such as science, technology, engineering, math, hospitality, analytics and others for U.S. visas and Lawful Permanent Residency.