Framingham, MA 01701
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
For more information, please contact:
Carly Williams, Human Resources Manager
Pabian Law was launched in 2013 with a clear goal: provide outstanding immigration legal services to companies and organizations across the United States through a responsive, friendly, and clear and understandable model. Today, we have grown to represent clients with operations in all 50 states who rely on our team to secure visas and immigration benefits for their cherished foreign national staff.
Pabian Law has three immigration practice areas.
Our nationally-renowned Hospitality Seasonal H-2B Visa Practice Area is our fastest growing practice area. Pabian Law is considered by many around the United States to be the leading practice focusing on this type of law. We daily work with high-end resorts, hotels, private clubs, and ski areas to provide solutions for their seasonal staffing struggles.
Our Corporate Practice is an industry leader in providing the highest-level of customer service and practical advice to our clients. Due to demand for our services, our corporate practice has expanded rapidly, resulting in our assisting leading edge companies and organizations to sponsor foreign nationals in emerging fields such as science, technology, engineering, math, hospitality, analytics and others for visa status and U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency.
Finally, our sports practice is one of the largest in scope in the country, representing clients primarily in hockey and soccer from coast to coast. We represent sports leagues, teams, player representation agencies, and athletes in visa and green card matters.
Pabian Law is now looking to take on a new and exciting challenge: growth! What started as a 4 person law firm will soon be 35+ team members all committed to delivering on the same goals that we had at the outset. Are you ready to grow with us?
Pabian Law’s Hospitality Seasonal H-2B Visa Practice Area, Corporate Practice Area, and Operations Team have grown and we have immediate needs for Entry Level Paralegals. The job responsibilities include case ownership and so much learning while completing the following tasks:
- Coordinating with attorneys, other immigration paralegals, and administrative staff to ensure that work is completed prior to deadlines assigned by attorney
- Continually monitoring all assigned cases for “red flags” (missing, inaccurate or incomplete documentation, etc.) and report them to attorney
- Maintaining an accurate status list of all open matters and continually taking action to move them forward
- Reviewing supporting documents provided by clients and ensuring that they contain the required information
- Editing documents provided by client (to be reviewed and approved by attorney)
- Corresponding with clients regarding case status and non-legal questions involving their cases (ex: what additional documents are needed/case status/etc.)
- Maintaining a client status list
- Bachelor’s degree required (no JD or JD candidates please)
- Legal experience is NOTrequired (we will teach you)!
Please email a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Ms. Carly Williams at carly@pabianlaw. com.