For more information,please contact:
Carly Williams, Director of Operations
Are you looking to break into thecorporate or legal world and have a better quality of life with weekends,nights, and holidays off? Do you have abackground in hospitality services or retail? Do you have experience managing people? This is the job for you!
We are looking for candidates withexperience managing people and great attention to detail. You do not need any legal experience – wewill train you!
PabianLaw’s Hospitality Immigration Practice Area has expanded rapidly, assistingorganizations throughout the United States in the hospitality industry on H-2Bseasonal visas. We are seeking a person to assist in managing this practicearea. The job duties include:
- Managea team of 4-8 Paralegals
- Coordinatewith attorneys, Practice Area Managers, other immigration paralegals, and theOperations team to ensure that work is completed prior to deadlines assigned bythe manager;
- Supervisethe preparation of cover letters, seasonality arguments, and otherdocumentation for H-2B seasonal visa petitions;
- Closelymonitor all internal and external deadlines within the practice area;
- AssistPractice Area Manager in managing the work flow and work product of Paralegalsand Junior Paralegals as well as reviewing work product and providing edits andfeedback to the Paralegals and Junior Paralegals;
- Actas a liaison between the practice area and the Operations team, communicatingwith the team members with regards to work flow;
- Reviewsupporting documents provided by clients and ensure that they contain therequired information, make edits where necessary;
- Correspondwith clients regarding case status and non-legal questions involving theircases (ex: what additional documents are needed/case status/etc.);
- Maintainan overall knowledge of Pabian Law’s protocols, best practices, and types ofclients/cases; and
- Identifyand suggest process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’sDegree (any field) is required
- Two(2) years of experience managing people a plus!
Please email a cover letter,resume, a copy of your transcripts, and a writing sample to Ms. Carly Williamsat carly@pabianlaw .com.
More details about Pabian Law
PabianLaw was launched in 2013 with a clear goal: provide outstanding immigrationlegal services to companies and organizations across the United States througha responsive, friendly, and clear and understandable model. Today, we havegrown to represent clients with operations in all 50 states who rely on ourteam to secure visas and immigration benefits for their cherished foreignnational staff.
Ournationally-renowned Hospitality Seasonal H-2B Visa Practice Area is our fastestgrowing practice area. Pabian Law is considered by many around the UnitedStates to be the leading practice focusing on this type of law. We daily workwith high-end resorts, hotels, private clubs, and ski areas to providesolutions for their seasonal staffing struggles.
PabianLaw is now looking to take on a new and exciting challenge: growth! Whatstarted as a 4-person law firm will soon be 35+ team members all committed todelivering on the same goals that we had at the outset. Are you ready to grow with us?